📌 Bookmark this page so you will not need to sign up again when you visit next time!
- Sakin Safe Food Grade Liquid Colorant Pretty Manual Liquid Colorant
These cute little bottles are absolutely top grade using 2-4 food grade ingredients! They may not give the deepest colors in the world, but they give you the deepest colors without chemical loaded ingredients! It's for those who know how to handle them!
- 11 Ways to Enjoy Our Liquid Colorant Liquid Colorant
Go wild and use them for more than just soaps. Use them for making a bath bomb, body scrubs, and add pretty color into your homemade lavender spray! What's more, it's a perfect way to keep your kids away from the gadets.
- Tips and Tricks when using Food Grade Dye, MICA, All-Natural Colorant, and Glycerin Dye MICA, Liquid Colorant
There is no perfect soap making colorant, just like there is no perfect mom! Learn what to expect and what the workarounds are for different types of soap making kits dye.
- Dried Flowers Pretty Manual Dried Flowers
You love essential oil, don't you? If you do, then you shall know that these enchanted looking flowers don't just look pretty for your soap supplies, but they are packed with medicinal benefits that are used for centuries!
- MICA Pigments Pretty Manual MICA
Make your soap extra special with these crazy glitters! They are not just for cosmetic, candle painting, they are also perfect soap making kits ~~ if you know how to handle them!
- Pairing Essential Oil, Colorant, and Dried Flowers Liquid Colorant, MICA, Dried Flowers
Want to make something even more special? We know you’re thirsty for a little extra on how you can take your homemade soap to the next level. Yes! You can absolutely replace essential oil with your fragrance oil too!
- Are the Bath Bombs You Sell Cometic and needs FDA labelling? Selling Soap
Calm your nerves and relax. How to make a bath bob is not easy already but the legality is the tough part. There are tons of contradicting info out there. Here is what we got from FDA directly!
- 10X Your Soap Making Business Selling Soap
Starting a soap business can be pretty scary. Lots of technicalities and money talk. Here are easy ways to take your soap making business to the next level.
We are a small team of friends and family who are passionate about DIY and homemade soap. If you enjoy these resources, your review will really make a big differences!
Liz, Tanya, and Chole